Epsilon-family of displays
Epsilon is the family name for basic indicator displays with different display sizes and controller features. The final product is always a tailored combination of elevator interface, controller and display.
The EpsilonColor platform offers indicator display functionality with displays up to 10.4″ size and 800×600 (SVGA) resolution. These products have a USB update option that enables adding user specified content, such as pictures and text, using a USB stick.
- Graphical programming with Windows-based design tool.
- Binary, RS232 and SPI interfaces available.
- Landscape or portrait orientation.
- Audible gong interface for 8 ohm speaker.
- Extensive localization support, up to 40 simultaneous languages including support for Russian, Chinese and Arabic.
- Content and configuration update using RS232 or USB stick (option).
- 5.5″ QVGA resolution, CCFL backlight.
- 3.5″ QVGA resolution, LED backlight.
- 4.3″ 480×272 resolution, LED backlight.
- 8.4″ VGA resolution, CCFL backlight.
- 10.4″ VGA resolution, CCFL backlight.